Duyuru

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice - what is the fastest way to go from one to the other side of Istanbul?

Collapse
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Temizle

• Need advice - what is the fastest way to go from one to the other side of Istanbul?

Hello to everyone!
    Last year, on my way from Izmir to Serbia I spent 3 hours in traffic jam in Istanbul. Google maps said that the fastest route was to use E80 all the way through Istanbul and I think it was a huge mistake.
    Now I'm going again to Izmir and I need advice from people who live in Istanbul - what is the fastest route to go from one to the other side of Istanbul? Some people told me to exit from E80 to O-7 somewhere near Kucuk Kilicli (pass near the Istanbul airport), then go back to the E80 near Osmangazi Mezarligi and then take the O-5 to Izmir. What do you think? Is it the fastest route or there is even faster way?
    Thank you!

hello, yes it's a long and traffic-free road
    2011 MODEL ,1.6T 180hp, DVD800

Yorum

Orjinal yazı sahibi: georgekg View Post
      Hello to everyone!
      Last year, on my way from Izmir to Serbia I spent 3 hours in traffic jam in Istanbul. Google maps said that the fastest route was to use E80 all the way through Istanbul and I think it was a huge mistake.
      Now I'm going again to Izmir and I need advice from people who live in Istanbul - what is the fastest route to go from one to the other side of Istanbul? Some people told me to exit from E80 to O-7 somewhere near Kucuk Kilicli (pass near the Istanbul airport), then go back to the E80 near Osmangazi Mezarligi and then take the O-5 to Izmir. What do you think? Is it the fastest route or there is even faster way?
      Thank you!

I also recommend this way. You are passing by ferry.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/%C4%...016521!3e0!5i1
      1. 2000 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T Comfortline, Manuel, Deniz Mavisi; 259.400km ----> Satıldı
      2. 2012 Renault Fluence 1.5 dCi Business, Manuel, Gri; 81.500km ----> Satıldı
      3. 2011 Opel Insignia 2.0 CDTI Edition Elegance, Otomatik, Beyaz, 88.500km ----> Satıldı
      4. 2017 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI Comfortline, DSG, Beyaz 46.000km ---->; Satıldı
      5. 2013 Kia Ceed 1.6 CRDI Premium, Otomatik, Siyah, 98000km ---->; Satıldı
      6. 2016 Opel Insignia 1.6 CDTI Cosmo+Stil, Otomatik, Siyah

Yorum

Thank you mehmet_5260 Yes, it is 15km longer than using E80 all the way through Istanbul, but it is more than half an hour faster. I'll try my luck on that route this time

Thank you @oguzhanc64 but this way is more than hour slower and the road quality in North Macedonia and in Greece is not that good. Yes it's a highway, but the road quality isn't that good as it is in Turkey and Bulgaria. Also I must wait for the next ferry if I late just one minute in the harbor ihihi

Yorum

The best way i think to use seaway ,whenever or where ever it s possible.

Yorum

I try to find how much money do I need to have on my HGS account for my trip from Edirne to Izmir, but I couldn't find any toll price list. Is it possible to calculate somehow? Thank you!

Yorum

I try to find how much money do I need to have on my HGS account for my trip from Edirne to Izmir, but I couldn't find any toll price list. Is it possible to calculate somehow? Thank you!
              Edirne-Mahmutbey 18,50 TL
              FSM Bridge 13,25 TL (or alternative Avrasya Tunnel 46 TL)
              Çamlıca-Muallimköy 5,25 TL
              Osmangazi Bridge 147,50 TL
              Osmangazi-İzmir 367 TL (I think this price includes Osmangazi Bridge price)

sources:
              https://www.kgm.gov.tr/Sayfalar/KGM/...cretSorgu.aspx
              https://isletme.otoyolas.com.tr/?page_id=6582

But if you change route to O-7 its more expensive and longer but there is less traffic and you can go faster (some times you can see mobile radars, be careful)
              You can use Yandex navi for checking traffic jam.
              InsigniaTEAM

Yorum

Orjinal yazı sahibi: cagri View Post

sources:

But if you change route to O-7 its more expensive and longer but there is less traffic and you can go faster (some times you can see mobile radars, be careful)
                Çağrı abim merhaba.
                Konu dışı ama söz konusu arama olduğu için yazayım
                İmzadaki araç için arka sağ ve sol cam kriko motoru lazım. Yetkili servise gittim önce kablo kopmuş dediler 1500 tl ye kabloyu bağladılar. 3-5 gün sonra camlar tekrar takıldı açılıp kapanmıyor. Tekrar gittik bu kez açıp bakmadan cam kriko motoru bozulmuştur onu değiştirmemiz lazım derler. 3500 TL civarı motor başına fiyat verdiler.
                Kodunu bulsak belki daha uyguna bulabiliriz. Bu konuda yardımcı olabilir misin acaba?

Subaru XV 1.6i Xtreme Benzin.

Yorum

sources:

Thank you cagri very much! This information helped me a lot!

One friend told me that Osmangazi bridge in one direction is free to pass (I can't remember is it Izmir to Istanbul or Istanbul to Izmir direction) and the opposite direction have to paid. Is it true or I got misinformation?

Also, please help me to find a good hotel to stay for a few days in Istanbul on my way back. I would really like to see this city when I'm already there. Can anyone recommend decent, not too much expensive hotel with safe parking? I found few hotels but none of them have their own private parking, there are only public parking places. If the answer can violate forum rules, because hotel recommendation can be considered as some kind of advertising, please send me a private message. Thank you!

Yorum

Orjinal yazı sahibi: BirFani View Post

Çağrı abim merhaba.
                    Konu dışı ama söz konusu arama olduğu için yazayım
                    İmzadaki araç için arka sağ ve sol cam kriko motoru lazım. Yetkili servise gittim önce kablo kopmuş dediler 1500 tl ye kabloyu bağladılar. 3-5 gün sonra camlar tekrar takıldı açılıp kapanmıyor. Tekrar gittik bu kez açıp bakmadan cam kriko motoru bozulmuştur onu değiştirmemiz lazım derler. 3500 TL civarı motor başına fiyat verdiler.
                    Kodunu bulsak belki daha uyguna bulabiliriz. Bu konuda yardımcı olabilir misin acaba?
                    abi selamlar, uzun zaman oldu görüşemiyoruz.
                    bence hepsinden önce servisi değiştirmekte yarar var, biraz deneme yanılma iş yapıyorlar gibi görünüyorihihi
                    InsigniaTEAM

Yorum

Thank you cagri very much! This information helped me a lot!

One friend told me that Osmangazi bridge in one direction is free to pass (I can't remember is it Izmir to Istanbul or Istanbul to Izmir direction) and the opposite direction have to paid. Is it true or I got misinformation?

Also, please help me to find a good hotel to stay for a few days in Istanbul on my way back. I would really like to see this city when I'm already there. Can anyone recommend decent, not too much expensive hotel with safe parking? I found few hotels but none of them have their own private parking, there are only public parking places. If the answer can violate forum rules, because hotel recommendation can be considered as some kind of advertising, please send me a private message. Thank you!
                      Unfortunately Osmangazi is paid both directions. Two bridges in Istanbul; Bogazici and FSM (Fatih Sultan Mehmet) are free from Asia to Europe, other way is paid.

I'm looking for hotel information from friends, also DM you a few websites where you can search
                      InsigniaTEAM

Yorum

abi selamlar, uzun zaman oldu görüşemiyoruz.
                        bence hepsinden önce servisi değiştirmekte yarar var, biraz deneme yanılma iş yapıyorlar gibi görünüyorihihi
                        Kartal sanayi de özel opel servise gittim ( Elektrik, yazılım ağırlıklı ) Kablolar yanlış ve eksik bağlanmıştır dediler. Kısa sürede kabloyu onarıp düzelttiler. Sorun 800 TL ye çözüldü. Servise kalsa 6400 TL 2 adet motor + işçilik + yine de çözülmeyecekti . Güvensizliğimi 2 kat daha arttırarak öylece konuyu hal ettik

Subaru XV 1.6i Xtreme Benzin.

Yorum

İşleniyor...
                        X